Saturday 11 October 2008

Difficult Time's...


The last few weeks its felt like i've been in a state of confusion, because a number of things have been happening, some i can write about and some i can't.
My son "A" who has been in prison for 5-6 months already and who i have written about before, has recently been told he is looking at serving 8 years in prison from the information i've received from my daughter. "A" has'nt rang or wrote to me for a while, not since "?" (hubby) had told him about a legal situation he was in and "?" was told who had caused this situation. "?" did'nt tell "A" the name of the person ( i can't mention what it actually is here) still, "?" situation was soon put to right and all is ok for him as he had'nt done anything wrong...
"A" is still in my thought's and i'm still worred about what will become of him in the future and hope he will amend his ways.
Four weeks ago,"?" brother "H" started to fit a corner shower unit for me with "?s" help, but things did'nt work out. One thing led to another and "H" left us in the lurch and we hav'nt seen or heard from him since, you can imagine what we are calling him! "?" did'nt do anything to the bathroom for a week as he came over bad with chest pains as he has heart disease and chronic fatigue syndrome and he only lasts roughly about half hour before he gets weak and has to rest. With these health conditions and more, i don't think hes done too bad really on his own. Its been a nightmare clearing up after him as my own health is'nt too good either. When "?" was younger he would attack any task put too him and it would be done...Jack of all trades! I think all the main bits will be all finished this week, i can't wait till its all done, because i've been going to my daughters house for baths.
Not much else has been happening here as i've been stuck in-doors most of
the time other than "?" taking me to the shops. My grandson has been here on Saturdays, he was here today too helping "?" They went to B&Q's to buy a marine board for the shower tray and "ST" (my grandson) helped "?" cut it to shape ready to fit in under the tray on Monday. "ST" done a bit of sawing, he picks things up quickly and i feel proud of him, because i will be able to look at my shower base and think, "ST cut the curve of the marine board for my shower tray and its only the first time he had done anything like this.










1 comment:

Kath said...

Hi Astra.I hope you soon get your lovely shower finished.I am sure the other family problems will work out in th end.We can only do our best as Mums.Which way our children go is there doing not ours.Don't you worry yourself.We are here now your great big bunch of J/land friends.Once we all get the ins and outs of this blogging thingy I am sure we will all be one big family again.Love Ya Take Care God Bless Kath xx