Monday 20 October 2008

Hiccup,clinic,letter...


























Hi everyone...Well,just as we could see the light at the end of the tunnel where the shower unit was concerned, all went pear shape. Today "?" was going fit the glass and doors to the unit, but "?" came across a major hiccup. The shower tray had sunk on one side, just a little bit, but there must be no lee-way with the measurements with the fitting of the glass and he had to take the tray out again. So, "?" has prepaired everything ready to re-install the tray and i helped with a few bits and tidying up. This is really getting us down now. I would'nt mind, last night "?" and i were doing some grouting around the tiles and that was a waste of time as the tiles had to be removed. So, it will be a while before i get to use my new shower...big sigh! It looks like i will have to still go to my daughters for my baths still.

This morning i went to the Diabetic clinic at the DR surgery. I've got to increase my Diabetic medication to 3 daily also my collesterol medication has to be doubled too! The nurse weighed me and i was shocked to what she told me. I weighed myself before i went to the clinic and my own scales lied to me,theres a 6lb diffence. It looks like i've got to buy some new scales. I could'nt tell you how much i weigh as i'm quite disgusted with it. From today, i'm going to be much more stricter with myself...I'm right fed-up with all the negative things going on. Obviously the later is my own fault for not taking better care of myself.

"ST" was here Saturday. He wanted to write a letter to his dad("A")and he was'nt sure how to write it as he's never written a letter before. So,i suggested some topics and he got his letter written and he posted it when we took him home later.Well,thats all for now.So, i will leave it here and best wishes to one and all...Astra!






1 comment:

Kath said...

Hi Astra,just found your new poting.I am sick of searching on blogger.It doesn't always put peoples new posts into the dashboard and it's such hard work i think finding folks.Sorry about all th eills that are happening for you.I have lost a stone since I came home here to live.Not slimmed just lost it.Goodnessknows what with.Unless it's the atairs and the garden I now have to tend with.I will send you e. mail before Friday as I am going away again.Until then I have done two new poosts this week but thats my lot now.Too busy packing tomorrow and going to have an halloween night with Joanna and Daughter who is 8 as Friday I shall not be around.So Take Care God Bless Kath xx